So I was checking out virtual Harlem for twenties-related things when I crossed a bridge and ended up in virtual Montmartre.

It's quite beautiful and great for striking a pose.
Montemartre fountain

The first thing you see when you cross the bridge from Harlem to Montmartre is the Moulin Rouge. Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone around or any shops that I could find. But I could sit on the railing! I like sitting on things in SL.
The Moulin Rouge

I just liked this picture.
Perched by the Moulin Rouge


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    bonibaru said...

    *is still flailing around wildly*

  1. ... on August 27, 2008 at 7:20 AM