So lots and lots of people went to hair fair. LOTS and LOTS. And everything says not to wear prims and HUDs and all that stuff that can slow things down. Like, you even get a card when you arrive saying to reduce your prim count.

So I turned on avatar rendering costs and took a few snaps.

The Cousin Itt look was all the rage.
random hair fair visitor

This lady's name tag advertised her shop. In fact, lots of people wore tags advertising various wares. They probably figured they'd get all blinged out in their hottest outfits and go show them off where there was sure to be a ton of people. I don't think it worked out the way they imagined.
random hair fair visitor

This shot says it all, I think.
laaaaaag

For the record, I took off my hair and my shoes and went with an avatar rendering cost of 1. So nyah!


This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: