So yesterday was my RL birthday, and I celebrated in SL by getting violated by a unicorn. Yeah, that one thing that was all over the blogs last year? About how there's this place in SL where if you let a unicorn have his sparkly way with you, you can get a cute little baby unicorn?

It was all true. And the place (Sensual Stoneworks) is still up and running with lots of... stuff to do.

my l'il unicorn


After that, the east-coasties I was with had to go to sleep, so I went to the Lovecraftian October Country sim to poke around and listen to an old-timey radio play. They have some rentals available there now!

October Country is fantastic. One of my top favorite places in SL, by far. It's filled with spooky campfires, a grand old decaying hotel, and a little fishing village that's just a bit... off.

The sim plays old-timey horror and mystery radio plays all the time. I often go and wander around while listening. It's the kind of sim I'd want to make, if I had the time/inclination/disposable income.

Here's a view of Innsmouth from the lighthouse:
full moon over Innsmouth

I thought visiting something Lovecraftian was only the right thing to do, since I have the same birthday as the man.


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: