Friend Raeyn got a dragon avatar. A BIG dragon avatar. See if you can spot Helix talking to him:
a girl and her dragon

White dress that Rosie sneakily stuck in my inventory. It makes me happy!
white dress

Standing in some tinted light beams I made. Just thought it looked pretty:
light!

Larimar has an amazing hat:
Larimar's amazing hat

Saying goodbye to the waterfall on Rae's island:
the waterfall

Playing a tune while the island falls around us:
playing a soulful dirge as things fall around us

Next pic is behind the cut for work-safeness. I got a new full body tattoo, and I love it. I just LOVE the image of writing on bodies. (Pic is set to 'moderate' on flickr, so you might have to allow something or other to look at it.)

new full body tattoo


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: