Last night I ended up on a snow-capped mountain in a leopard print bikini surrounded by friends and friends-of-friends who were all checking out my ass. See, I needed a new skin. The one I've worn for most of my time in SL just wasn't doing it for me anymore. Largely because the butt shading was way too heavy. In a seriously ugly way. So if I never wore a bathing suit, or went naked, or bent over and stretched my legs, it'd have been okay. BUT I DO THOSE THINGS.

So a new skin with a non-ugly ass was in order. It needed two things: freckles and a decent butt. A non-hairless cooch would be a bonus, as I hate feeling like I'm twelve when I change clothes. My old skin had a prim-pube patch, but if I'd wanted to have to put on an attachment every time I got nekkid, I would've made myself a boy avatar.

After much skin swapping and discussion, and then some more nail-biting, I picked a new skin. Now do I need to change the blog header here....?

Old face:
old skin

New face:
new skin


This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: