Three new one prim fields of wintery white flowers available at Oddment (click pictures for larger):

winter whites - snowpuff flowers winter whites - snowstar flowers winter whites - snowflake flowers


I've also revamped the shop and put in 7seas fishing! I just put it in, so no customs yet, but I am working on some I think will be lots of fun. There's also a roof garden, and a snowy area with all the new flowers on display. Come on down and check it out. [SLURL].

I've also moved my satellite shop at the Shopatorium to a corner shop right next to the Patio live music venue. I think it's really cute. Come on over and hear some music and shop around! [SLURL]

AND Oddment is in the grid-wide Peace on Earth hunt which starts December 1st. I did this hunt as a hunter last year before Oddment was even born, and had a great time. So I am very glad to be able to participate as a merchant this year.

My prize is a Christmas box-- a diorama-style box with a wintery scene inside. Falling particle snow, a texture-change on touch Christmas tree, and a static couple pose for taking photos. Touch the snowman to get a candle to hold in the poses!
Peace on Earth hunt prize


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Rixie said...

    You never fail to rock my socks, you.

  1. ... on November 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM