Goofus sees a girl he finds attractive. "See my large and putty-like penis I found in a box of freebies?" he says, confident she will be swayed by his prowess.

Gallant sees the same girl, and takes a look at her profile. "I see you enjoy ballroom dancing," he says. "I know of a grand club that suffers from very little lag!"

Goofus frowns at Gallant, moving in on his girl. "Did you not see my enormous member? It matches my system skin and looks good with my gigantic pectorals."

Gallant swiftly changes into a tux, allowing a brief glimpse of his attractive skin and proportional body shape. "Those are some very nice shoes you're wearing," he says. "Do you mind if I ask where you got them?"

Goofus, growing more desperate, removes his penis and puts on some clothes. "I can dance, too," he says. "How long do we have to talk before we can have sex?"

Gallant, taking another peep at the girl's profile, says, "You're interested in building? Here, take some landmarks for good places to learn! Perhaps, after dancing, we can adjourn to my place to talk more about things you find interesting..."

Goofus, watching the teleport swirls as Gallant and the girl leave. "Bitch."




Really, guys, read the profile. And put something in yours! Nothing screams "Alt" or "I'm just here for the slex" louder than a blank profile.


This entry was posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: